Computer Vision&Machine Learning
- OpenCV documentation
- OpenCV python tutorials
- Understanding an Image
- Train your own opencv haar classifier
- The Perspective Camera - An Interactive Tour
- readNetFromTensorflow fails on retrained NN
- dlib is a modern C++ toolkit containing machine learning algorithms and tools for creating complex software in C++ to solve real world problems.
- post about comparison between different face detection algorithms
- post about head pose estimation
- OpenFace a state-of-the art tool intended for facial landmark detection, head pose estimation, facial action unit recognition, and eye-gaze estimation.
- TensorFlow Object Detection API This wiki describes how to work with object detection models trained using TensorFlow Object Detection API. OpenCV 3.4.1 or higher is required.
- Using your own dataset
- Tensorflow Records? What they are and how to use them
- TensorFlow Object Detection API tutorial — Training and Evaluating Custom Object Detector
- How to inspect a pre-trained TensorFlow model
- Graph Transform Tool
- How to use Tensorflow Graph with OpenCV DNN module