- Discussion on hacker news about
/dev/randomgoing out of randomness and its non-senseness
- Myths about /dev/urandom
- Cracking RNGs: Linear Congruential Generators
- An Introduction to Authenticated Key Exchange Protocols (slides)
- Sybil attack the attacker subverts the reputation system of a peer-to-peer network by creating a large number of pseudonymous identities and uses them to gain a disproportionately large influence
- cryptopals We've built a collection of 48 exercises that demonstrate attacks on real-world crypto.